“It is OK not to remember”
At Always Home Health Care, we know the struggles families face when caring for a senior with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, and we are here to help. It is important to understand Alzheimer’s disease, its symptoms, how it affects behavior, and that it progresses at different rates for different seniors.
With some assistance, normal age-related memory loss does not have to prevent individuals from living a full and productive life. We are dedicated to increasing the quality of life for your loved one, and are ready to lend a helping hand.
Below are some of the services our caregivers can provide:
- A daily routine, including a meal schedule
- Medication reminders
- Help with recalling family relations & events
- Bathing, grooming, & dressing assistance
- Assistance preventing wandering & calming anxiety
- Appropriate activities
- Speech therapy
- Elder care transportation
- Shopping & errand services